Dental Services Miami, FL
We offer comprehensive dental services for families and patients. We understand that you have many options in dental care and aim to provide you with the highest quality of care possible. By leveraging modern dental technology and having a highly trained staff, we can ensure that you and your family stay in excellent oral health. We practice gentle dentistry and will ensure that your experience is positive and that you stay comfortable during your dental treatments.
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we offer flexible appointment times since we understand how busy life can be. Whether you are a busy professional or a mom on the go, we can work with you to arrange a time that is convenient for your schedule. If you have multiple family members that need to have their teeth cleaned, let us know. We can try to arrange everyone's appointment for around the same time so that you only have to visit the dentist twice a year, instead of multiple times.
Our Dental Services
If you are looking for a Miami dentist that can prevent infections, treat them, and beautifully restore or transform your smile; we offer all of those solutions as part of our dental work. If you live or work near the Miami area, we invite you to call (305) 858-0505 and schedule an appointment. During your initial examination, we will inspect your teeth and gums to determine if there are any cavities or if an infection is present. Early detection is important since it allows us to provide treatment before you experience any discomfort. Unlike other physical ailments that may not manifest until you are in pain, oral health problems show signs along the way. When we see those signs, we can prevent you from getting a full-blown infection by providing early treatment. For this reason, we recommend that you schedule a dental exam twice a year.
In addition to examining and cleaning your teeth, we offer dental services to restore the health of infected teeth as well. Whether this involves treating a cavity, performing a root canal or deep cleaning the gums, we can do so while keeping you comfortable. While you relax, we can complete the treatment so that you can leave in better health than when you came in.
If you are looking for restorative or cosmetic work, we can help with that as well. In many cases, a cracked or chipped tooth is the result of an accident. We can restore the tooth to the best of our abilities, regardless of the accident. Other times, patients request a full smile makeover to close gaps between teeth, change the tooth's shape, whiten their teeth, cover dark stains, straighten the teeth, or replace missing teeth. Whatever the case may be, we have the skills and experience to successfully complete the transformation and restore your teeth to good health in the process. For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rita The Smile Designer call 3058580505.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dental Services Miami
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry combines comprehensive dental principles with artistic sensibility to design and create optimally healthy and beautiful restorations intended to enhance the appearance of one’s smile while preserving ideal function and form.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to breakdown as a result of bacterial invasion, causing an acidic induced erosion of healthy tooth structure.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries are also known as cavities and can result from a lack of proper oral hygiene. A synonym of “decay”, and also called “cavities”, caries is a breakdown of teeth due to acids made by bacteria. The cavities may be a number of different colors from yellow to black.
- Dental Checkup
- A comprehensive oral examination that focuses on the evaluation of hard and soft oral structures including, but not limited to, the teeth, gums, jaw bone, jaw joint, bite, and cosmetic aspects of the smile. Both clinical and radiographic information is used to assess the status of the oral health while detecting any form of pathology that may affect the health of the oral cavity and its associated structures.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the damaged structure of a tooth by using tooth colored resins or porcelain materials to restore natural form, function, and estethetics to the dentition.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth,thereby reducing the risks of inflammation and breakdown of the dentition’s supporting structures.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants are preventative restorations that contain a resinous material that is applied to the deep pits and fissures detected on the chewing surfaces of newly erupted teeth. These are used to help prevent dental caries from developing in children’s permanent molars and premolars.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth, and poor oral hygiene. Gingivitis can be a precursor to more advanced forms of periodontal disease if it is not controlled and reversed. Signs of gingivitis include soft tissue redness,inflammation, and bleeding. Proper brushing, flossing, and prevention helps to prevent and reverse signs of early gum disease.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry focuses on education, modalities, and treatment designed to achieve and maintain optimal oral health, described as one free of structural, bacterial, and restorative breakdown.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove. Its presence will require professional dental debridement and education on its prevention. Daily removal of plaque by proper brushing and flossing habits will reduce the incidence of tartar and the pathology associated with its presence.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the outermost protective layer of the tooth. Enamel is white and visible. Its hard composition protects the underlying layers, dentin and pulp, respectively.
Back to top of Dental Services
Keep your smile bright with healthy teeth, by scheduling an appointment with our dental services.When it comes to your oral health, proper hygiene at home is only the first step. By receiving dental services at our office during a checkup, we can do more than keep your teeth healthy. We can help prevent oral health…
Flossing can help to keep the sides of teeth clean and healthy, giving you the best smile you can have.While it is beneficial to visit a dental office for checkups for at least once every six months, there are essential dental procedures to complete at home. It's not enough to just brush your teeth. Along…
Brushing at home may not be enough to keep a perfect smile, visit our office for routine dental procedures.Whether it's been six months or over a year since your last checkup, there's no time like the present to schedule an appointment for routine dental procedures. Our team creates a comfortable and welcoming treatment environment so…
Infection doesn't take a break on the weekend and neither should you. Keep up routine dental care 24/7.Even if you don't notice any signs of infection on your teeth or oral health issues, it is crucial to seek routine dental care on a regular basis. Without a routine dental checkup at least once every six…