Snap-On Smile Miami, FL
There has never been a faster, easier, or more convenient way to improve your smile than the Snap-On Smile solution. If you live in Miami or in the surrounding area, we invite you to call (305) 230-4487 to schedule an appointment with our dental office. At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we can provide you with more information regarding this and other cosmetic procedures while helping you to select the option that will work perfectly for your smile.
Why You Need Snap-On Smile
Let's face it, we live in the world of the Hollywood smile. Everyone you know is looking for a way to have a better, more beautiful and whiter smile. Unfortunately, for many people financial limitations prevent them from obtaining a beautiful smile. The good news is that money doesn't have to stop you from improving your appearance. The Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy to use, and painless way to obtain the beautiful smile you have always wanted at an affordable fee. For millions of people who have discovered the Snap-On Smile, this is a solution that has given them the smile they have dreamed of without having to spend a fortune to get it. So the question is, what exactly is a Snap-On Smile and how can you take advantage of this revolutionary new way to improve yours?
How Snap-On Smile Works
The Snap-On Smile is created using unique, proprietary, high-tech dental resin. This resin is used to form extremely thin, but extremely strong tooth forms that snap on over the top of your existing natural teeth. This can be used to instantly transform your smile from a stained, chipped, broken one to something you can be extremely proud of. Since they literally snap into place without the need to alter your own dentition, you can put them on at your leisure and smile brightly when you take your family pictures.
Why Snap-On Smiles?
There is no drilling and you can have your new smile in two appointments. This is an economical solution that you can snap on over your natural teeth, transforming your teeth from the chipped, cracked and broken teeth you normally have to a beautiful smile. The proprietary formula ensures a technologically advanced restoration that is durable, beautiful and well fitting. There are fake replicas on the market but they do not work nearly as well.
Wearing a Snap-On Smile can be a life-altering experience. It gives people back the confidence to smile, allowing thousands worldwide to experience the unique benefits that come with having gorgeous healthy appearing teeth. There are really no limitations to who can get a Snap On Smile, because it is affordable and non-invasive. This means that there is no surgery to worry about, no anesthesia, and no complicated dental work necessary – all things that preclude many people from improving their smile. The reality is that a large number of people experience dental phobia. Fortunately for them, choosing a Snap-On Smile eliminates several of the issues that prevent these persons from committing to smile enhancement. Now, with this technology, patients afraid of the dentist can comfortably and easily attain a smile they would be proud to call their own.
Problems Corrected by a Snap-On Smile
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we use this solution to –
- Close gaps in between the teeth
- Visibly restore teeth that are cracked or chipped
- Cover stained teeth
- Make teeth appear even in size and shape
- Give patients a brilliantly white smile
- Give the appearance of a full set of teeth, even when some are missing
If your smile suffers from gaps, cracks, stains, or missing teeth, then the Snap-On Smile could be an excellent choice for you. Also, if you have been told that you are not a good candidate for bridges or implants, the Snap-On Smile could be an alternative to standard partial dentures. Literally, anyone who wants a perfect smile is an excellent candidate for the Snap-On Smile. Whether you have misaligned or badly stained teeth,associated with an excess consumption of coffee or nicotine use,this solution works incredibly well.
Check out what others are saying about our Snap-On Smile services on Yelp: Snap-On Smile Miami
Visit Dr. Rita The Smile Designer for Your Snap-On Smile
Call 305-230-4487 to schedule an appointment with our dental office. Once here, the process works like this…
- Pick the style and the shade of your new smile.
- Have an impression taken of your mouth.
- Return to our office to have your new set of teeth fitted within two to three weeks.
- Snap your teeth in place and enjoy your improved smile and appearance.
It takes two to three weeks for your Snap-On Smile to be custom fabricated to fit your teeth and jaw perfectly. Once delivered, we will have you come back to the office for the fitting of your new smile. What is interesting, is that going to the dentist has never been easier. When you choose a Snap-On Smile you are acquire a beautiful smile without needing to fear the drill or other things that cause Miami patients to experience dental anxiety. Because the Snap-On Smile is custom made and fits perfectly over your natural teeth,your new smile will appear naturally within your mouth and face. As a result, no one will notice you are wearing a dental prosthetic or that your smile is not your own.
Caring for Your Snap-On Smile
The necessary cleaning solutions and supplies are available for purchase at our dental office. Our team will educate you on how to properly care for your Snap-On-Smile.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Rita The Smile Designer
Every once in a while a product comes along that revolutionizes the dental industry. Snap-On Smile is one of those products because it is allowing people the ease, comfort, and affordability of a convenient solution to improve their smile. Become one of them by calling (305) 230-4487 to schedule an appointment with our Miami office.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Anti-Bacteria Gel
- Anti-bacterial gel typically contains alcohol and other chemicals that will help to kill the bacteria and germs it comes into contact with.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry combines comprehensive dental principles with artistic sensibility to design and create optimally healthy and beautiful restorations intended to enhance the appearance of one’s smile while preserving ideal function and form.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the length of a tooth for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dental Implant Crown
- A crown is a laboratory fabricated tooth form, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of a natural tooth abutment or a dental implant. It provides patients with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Dental Impression
- A dental impression is a negative imprint of the teeth and soft tissue in the mouth used create a stone cast or mold of the patient’s teeth and bony structures for use in studying and restoring the smile.
- Non-Invasive Dental Procedure
- Non-Invasive Dental Procedures include those considered more conservative in nature. These are used to restore the structural or bacterial damage teeth may incur.
Back to top of Snap-On Smile
A cosmetic dentist helps patients fix minor imperfections with their smile. They do this by offering a variety of treatment procedures specifically designed to improve the appearance of the patient.By understanding the options available and how the process works, individuals can make a more informed decision about cosmetic treatment.There are certain times when visiting a…
Anyone researching tooth replacement is probably going to come across the term All-on-4. However, most people may not know what this procedure is or what it can mean for them. For those who have multiple teeth missing or are going to have a procedure to remove multiple teeth, understanding the options is important. As you…
Gum disease is an inflammation of the gums and the tissues surrounding it, primarily caused by poor oral hygiene. According to a study conducted by the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, over 80 percent of adults have some form of gum disease, and over 90 percent of those who have it do not…
Dental bridges are used to fill up gaps in a person's smile. It is a great solution for those who have lost multiple teeth but are not ready for either implants or dentures. Bridges have two main parts: a set of crowns placed on the two real teeth closest to both sides of the gap…