Zoom Teeth Whitening Miami, FL
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we provide our patients with Zoom teeth whitening technology as an innovative and effective in-office treatment option for transforming the appearance of teeth. If you no longer enjoy the look of your smile, have yellow or dull looking teeth, dark stains, or simply need to refresh your appearance, call (305) 230-4487 to schedule an appointment with our Miami dental office. In one appointment, we can dramatically improve your smile, enabling you to feel confident just in time for a special occasion.
Zoom is one of the best teeth whitening treatments you can receive.
When you visit our dental office for Zoom teeth whitening, feel confident that your smile will be whitened by eight shades or more. This is the most dependable way to improve the appearance of your smile without undergoing major dental work. In fact, we can complete this procedure on your lunch break. Everyone has time for a whiter smile. If you choose a home whitening solution, the desired result can take weeks to achieve and may still will not be as white.
How Zoom teeth whitening works
During your visit to our family dentist office, we will discuss your cosmetic concerns and examine your teeth and gums to determine if they are healthy enough for a whitening treatment. If you have gum disease, cavities, or an infection of any kind, we will treat this first so as to achieve optimal oral health and to prevent you from experiencing any unnecessary sensitivity. Once cleared for the procedure, the following steps will be taken:
- Clean and polish your teeth to ensure the whitening gel is placed on clean teeth, rather than on plaque or tartar buildup
- Protect your lips with a special lip cream to avoid irritation
- Place a retractor in your mouth to help pull back the lips and expose the teeth to be whitened
- Next, you will bite down and rest your tongue on a cup that was placed in your mouth with the retractor
- We will use a shade guide to determine how white you want your teeth to be
- After taking a photo of your teeth, we will place gauze inside of your mouth and a bib around your face while giving you protective eyewear to use. This step can take a few minutes to ensure that the only area exposed to the whitening solution is your teeth
- Next, we will place a protective solution on your gums
- A protective solution is applied to your teeth and then the whitening gel is evenly brushed on
As a Zoom whitening dentist, we will shine a special blue light on your teeth for three intervals of fifteen minutes each to activate the whitening solution, reapplying the gel each time. We will examine the progress of the treatment after each fifteen minute interval while wiping away any excess whitening solution to prevent tissue irritation. There is no such thing as a perfect smile or the right shade of white â€“ only what you find attractive and beautiful. With this in mind, we do our best to ensure that the final shade of your teeth is one that meets your desires.
Once the process is complete, we will wipe away any remaining whitening gel, remove the gauze and protective barriers, and rinse your mouth. We will apply a moisturizer to the lips and take a final picture so as to compare with the original shade.The entire procedure can be completed during your lunch break, providing you with a gorgeous smile right away.
Miami Tooth Whitening
Zoom may be better than whitening strips or over the counter treatments you can buy in the store. Determine which option works well with your schedule and lifestyle before commiting to one or another.
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we recommend whitening your teeth with the Zoom teeth whitening solution because your teeth will become whiter faster than if you try home kit option. We will ensure your teeth are healthy and can prevent any unnecessary sensitivity. This is a significant benefit of whitening your teeth under the supervision of a dentist. If you whiten them at home, you may risk overexposure to the whitening solution and your teeth becoming sensitive as a result. Simultaneously, most over the counter solutions like whitening strips, trays, or toothpastes will only remove the surface stains on your teeth. Most of the staining and yellowing comes from beneath the enamel; you need a whitening solution that will penetrate it. Our Zoom solution penetrates the enamel and begins the process of oxidization so that the molecules inside of your teeth reflect less light and appear colorless. This is what produces dramatic results. Most people that whiten their teeth at home see improvements but not to the degree that makes a significant impact. This is mostly due to the quality potency of the solution that is used. In some cases, the solution or product is not on the teeth long enough to produce a significant change.
Check out what others are saying about our Zoom teeth whitening services on Yelp: Zoom Teeth Whitening Miami
Call Us Today
When you visit our dental office, we can review the available options with you and create a treatment plan that will give you the brightest and most beautiful smile. We highly recommend Zoom teeth whitening for the best possible results. Stubborn, more deeply rooted stains may not lighten with the use of whitening treatments. Cosmetic restorations such as dental porcelain veneers may be better suited to cover or eliminate this unsightly appearance. Placing these will surely provide you with a beautiful and healthy appearing smile. When planning to use crowns, veneers, and other cosmetic materials as part of your smile makeover, we recommend teeth whitening be considered before choosing the final restorative shade, as these are resistant to shade alterations and whitening therapies. Sequencing is critical when planning a smile makeover. Zoom, or any other form of whitening treatment, should be worked into the plan so as to coincide with final restorative shade selection. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our dental office, call 305-230-4487. We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. 305-230-4487. We will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- The obsession with having whiter teeth can lead to bleachorexia, or over bleaching, causing significant damage to the tooth enamel and gums in the process.
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide is a solution that contains hydrogen peroxide and can help to whiten teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry combines comprehensive dental principles with artistic sensibility to design and create optimally healthy and beautiful restorations intended to enhance the appearance of one’s smile while preserving ideal function and form.
- Custom Whitening Tray
- Custom whitening trays are fabricated specifically for a patient’s mouth and are used to whiten the teeth at home.
- Deeper Teeth Stains
- Deeper teeth stains are discolorations that require professional oral health services such as professional cleanings, teeth whitening procedures, or porcelain veneers for improvement. They can result from consumption of certain foods and beverages, improper oral hygiene, smoking, use of childhood tetracycline antibiotics, among other causes.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is the main chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten their teeth.
- LED Whitening Lamp
- An LED whitening lamp is applied by a dental professional and is used to enhance the teeth whitening process by triggering the chemical compounds in the whitening gel during an in office whitening procedure.
- Philips Provides a variety of dental products and brushes, including the Philips Sonicare toothbrush that helps reduce biofilm and gingivitis.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite
- Philips Zoom DayWhite is a teeth whitening product delivered at thirty minute daily intervals using custom made trays for two weeks.
- Philips Zoom NiteWhite
- Phillips Zoom NiteWhite is a tooth whitening product that patients can apply to their teeth overnight or for 2-4 hours per day to whiten their teeth.
- Phillips Zoom QuickPro
- Philips Zoom QuickPro provides patients with whiter teeth quickly and efficiently using a dual-layer whitening varnish technology.
- Philips Zoom Whitespeed
- Philips Zoom Whitespeed if a teeth whitening system that requires a specific light that can help whiten teeth up to eight shades in 45 minutes.
- Post-Treatment Gel
- Following certain teeth whitening treatments symptoms such as transient tooth sensitivity may arise. Post-treatment gels can help remedy these safely and effectively.
- Relief ACP
- Relief ACP stands for a gel form of amorphous calcium phosphate. This is used to alleviate the discomfort associated with dental hypersensitivity.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages. The lack of proper brushing and flossing may worsen the appearance of stained teeth. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the smile.
- Surface Enamel
- The surface enamel is the hard outer shell that protects the dentin and pulp of the teeth. The enamel is the surface that people see when one smiles.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and yellowing of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Concentrate
- Teeth whitening concentrate is the bleaching agent that whitens the shade of teeth. That provided by a dental professional is more effective than those found over the counter.
Back to top of Zoom Teeth Whitening
Think that dental veneers may be the right choice for you? If one or more of your teeth are chipped, broken, stained or oddly shaped, know that these are just a few of the problems that veneers can fix. There have been many improvements in the dental niche in recent years, all of which give patients…
People who do not like the appearance of their teeth are recommended to visit a cosmetic dentist. These dental professionals use a combination of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dental procedures to repair and improve the appearance of a patient’s teeth, allowing the individual to smile confidently again.Before undergoing a smile makeover, the patient will consult…
A cosmetic dentist helps patients fix minor imperfections with their smile. They do this by offering a variety of treatment procedures specifically designed to improve the appearance of the patient.By understanding the options available and how the process works, individuals can make a more informed decision about cosmetic treatment.There are certain times when visiting a…
Anyone researching tooth replacement is probably going to come across the term All-on-4. However, most people may not know what this procedure is or what it can mean for them. For those who have multiple teeth missing or are going to have a procedure to remove multiple teeth, understanding the options is important. As you…