All-on-4 Implants | Teeth In A Day Miami, FL
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we offer the All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day procedure for patients that are looking for a secure and relatively quick way to replace missing teeth in a day. If you live in the Miami area and have experienced tooth loss, we encourage you to visit our office to discuss the options available to replace teeth in a day.
You Don’t Have to Live With Tooth Loss
There are distinct advantages to living in the modern world. One of these, from the dental perspective, is the ability to live without the stigma and challenges of tooth loss. According to the Periodontic Association of America, roughly 175 million people, of all ages, have lost one or more teeth and this number is actually expected to grow larger over time. What this has done is spurred growth in the tooth replacement industry and in the evolution of dental implants. Implants are a way to get the most natural-looking and behaving replacement teeth. However, the standard implant procedure is not always physically viable or convenient. In this situation, the All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day procedure can be a better solution if indicated for your particular circumstances.
What is All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day?
All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day is a minimally invasive method of placing a full mouth, implant-supported appliance using a minimum of four implants to support the restoration. This option provides an upper or lower fixed, non-removable appliance intended to replace your missing teeth. All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day allows you to have a full set of teeth without having to undergo multiple implant surgeries and delivers a full arch dentition within one to two days. The greatest benefit about All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day is that the procedure can be typically completed in our office within one to two days using local anesthesia. For our patients who have lost all their teeth or may need to have the remaining teeth pulled due to decay or periodontal disease, this is an amazing advancement that allows them to have a full set of teeth without undergoing multiple procedures. Simultaneously, this solution gives patients the teeth that look and behave as naturally as the original dentition.
Who Should Get All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day?
The simple answer is that anyone who has lost teeth and wants to have a permanent good-looking set of replacement teeth will benefit from dental implants. The All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day systems offer people a chance to live a full and healthy lifestyle by replacing the teeth with implant supported dentures.
The ideal candidate for All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day is someone who already wears dentures or is already missing multiple teeth. Additionally, this is an ideal procedure for someone that does not have the bone density to support a full set of traditional dentures or individual implants. Placing individual implants for each missing tooth can be cost-prohibitive and time consuming for those patients who are limited financially or do not want to wait months for traditional, individual implants to heal. The All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day procedure is faster and more affordable.
How is this procedure better than dentures?
There are several ways in which All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day are better than dentures. Patients take care of All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day in the same way they care for their natural teeth by brushing each day. The implants also operate in the same way as natural teeth, so the patient does not have to be cautious of what he or she eats. Along with the fact that patients do not have to remove All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day when eating or cleaning the teeth, there is also no need for uncomfortable wires or brackets to hold the appliances in place. Even more importantly for patients, dental implants allow anyone to eat what the heart desires. You do not have to worry about hot or cold affecting your dentures. You also can bite down with up to 70 percent more force, which allows you to eat the foods that you love. Finally, All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day look exactly like your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that you are wearing a dental prosthetic. From a dental health perspective, it is important to note that when you have All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day, it is going to prevent bone deterioration in the jawbone and ultimately restore your facial features by fighting resorption. The process of preventing jaw bone resorption involves the implants stimulating the jaw to send a message to the body that the jaw is supporting teeth once again. Implant support will help the jawbone to regain some of the mass that it has lost previously. Many of our patients who visit our office notice a difference in their facial structure as a result.
Check out what others are saying about our All-on-4 Implants | Teeth In A Day services on Yelp: All-on-4 Implants | Teeth In A Day Miami
The Success of the All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day Procedure in Our Miami Dental Office
The Oral and Maxillofacial Association state that All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day have a success rate of 98 percent. With All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day, patients have a 98 percent probability of leaving our Miami offices with a perfect set of teeth that are permanently attached to your jawbone. To discuss how successful the procedure may be for you, call (305) 230-4487.
The Process of Getting All-on-4® | Teeth In A Day at Dr. Rita The Smile Designer
Typically, the implant surgery takes approximately two hours and 30 minutes per arch. We can install All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day into the upper, lower, or both arches at the same time, or as determined by the final treatment plan. While a dentist may make the process look easy, the surgery is a complex procedure that we can complete at an efficient pace. The process of getting All-on-4® implants | Teeth In A Day can be laid out in four steps:
- The first step: A comprehensive examination will be completed. A detailed evaluation of your clinical and radiographic findings will be needed to assess the current status of your oral health. Your specific concerns and desires will be discussed along with other pertinent factors that may affect or influence the available options we are to provide for you.
- The second step: Typically involves taking CT scans of the jaw. These are 3D pictures of the jawbone, used to assess critical information such as the available bone density, the location of the upper sinuses, and the position of the nerves that lie within your lower jaw. Additionally,the scans are used to determine the future position of the implants and replacement teeth.
- The third step: Involves creating a computer simulation of the implants, digitally positioning them into the jawbone at the appropriate location to give you the most support for your replacement teeth. We can adjust the implants as need be and fabricate your new set of teeth designed to meet your needs.
- The fourth step: Finally, the most important step is the oral surgery. During surgery, we will provide you with local anesthesia and then place the implants directly into your jawbone to secure your new set of teeth in place.
Schedule a Consultation
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we can replace your teeth with this convenient and innovative procedure. To discuss the many benefits or to get started, call (305) 230-4487 and schedule an examination and consultation with our Miami, FL dental office.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Denture Terminology
- Alveolar Bone
- The alveolar bone is the bone surrounding the root of the tooth that keeps the tooth in place.
- A clasp is a device that holds a removable partial denture prosthesis to the teeth.
- Denture Base
- The denture base is the part of the denture that connects the artificial teeth with the soft tissue of the gums.
- Edentulous is a term that applies to people who do not have any teeth.
- Fixed Full Arch Restoration
- A fixed full arch restoration is a common treatment option designed for edentulous patients who are missing either all or at least an entire arch of their teeth. This type of restoration is permanently attached to your jaw bone and is not removable.
- Fixed Provisional Bridge
- A fixed provisional bridge is a dental bridge that a dentist cements in place for a temporary amount of time to see if it works properly before making the bridge permanent.
- Full Arch Rehabilitation
- Full arch rehabilitation involves using the All-on-4 ™ | Teeth In A Day to help patients maintain and use a new set of teeth that look natural.
- Full Arch Treatment
- Full arch treatment is the treatment process of replacing an entire arch of missing teeth and ensuring that everything fits properly.
- Graftless Procedure
- A graftless procedure is a dental implant procedure that does not require the use of a bone graft prior to placing the dental implants.
- Nobel Biocare
- Nobel Biocare is a company that manufactures dental implants and continues to innovate the market with new products and designs.
- Periodontal Disease
- Periodontal disease is a condition that causes inflammation of the gingival tissues and membrane of the teeth, leading to tooth loss if not controlled.
- Pontic is another term for an artificial tooth on a fixed partial denture.
- Resin and Acrylic are resinous materials that can be components in a denture base.
- Stomatitis is an inflammation of the tissue that is underlying a denture that does not fit properly. It can also result from other oral health factors.
Back to top of All-on-4 Implants | Teeth In A Day
Anyone researching tooth replacement is probably going to come across the term All-on-4. However, most people may not know what this procedure is or what it can mean for them. For those who have multiple teeth missing or are going to have a procedure to remove multiple teeth, understanding the options is important. As you…
Thinking you are ready to get dentures? Great! It really is essential for you to replace your missing teeth, as missing teeth cause your oral health to decline. Many people will put off getting dentures until they start experiencing a number of oral health problems, with some of the more common problems including a shifting…
Think that dental veneers may be the right choice for you? If one or more of your teeth are chipped, broken, stained or oddly shaped, know that these are just a few of the problems that veneers can fix. There have been many improvements in the dental niche in recent years, all of which give patients…
People who do not like the appearance of their teeth are recommended to visit a cosmetic dentist. These dental professionals use a combination of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dental procedures to repair and improve the appearance of a patient’s teeth, allowing the individual to smile confidently again.Before undergoing a smile makeover, the patient will consult…
A cosmetic dentist helps patients fix minor imperfections with their smile. They do this by offering a variety of treatment procedures specifically designed to improve the appearance of the patient.By understanding the options available and how the process works, individuals can make a more informed decision about cosmetic treatment.There are certain times when visiting a…