Cosmetic Dental Services Miami, FL
At Dr. Rita The Smile Designer, we offer cosmetic dental services in Miami. Patients can benefit from having a single procedure or having a full smile makeover. We understand that a persons' smile can transform their entire appearance, restore self-confidence, and make it easier to speak clearly. Whether your goal is to improve your appearance or to improve the functionality of your teeth – we can help.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dental Procedure Today
If you live in Miami, FL, we invite you to call (305) 858-0505 and schedule a consultation to speak with Dr. Rita Dargham. During your appointment, we will examine your teeth and discuss the goals that you have for your smile. Since there are so many types of procedures to choose from, it is important to understand what you are trying to accomplish so that we can customize a recommendation that fits your lifestyle and timeframe goals.
Before we schedule any cosmetic dental services, we will want to ensure that your teeth and gums are in good health. It is essential that they are. Otherwise, you will take longer to heal, and your teeth will continue to deteriorate over time. Starting with healthy teeth, or restoring damaged ones during the process, is important for keeping your new smile looking fabulous for years to come.
Simultaneously, your gums need to be in good health before completing any major cosmetic work. Many people are unaware of how important the connection between the gums and teeth are. If your gums are receding or you have some level of gum disease, it will continue to advance and put your teeth at risk for further infection and even bone loss. Any level of gum disease can jeopardize any cosmetic work that we complete. Thus, if gum disease is present, we will treat it first.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Cosmetic Dental Services Miami
Enhance Your Smile the Way You Want
Once you are ready for a cosmetic procedure, we will have you come in for your scheduled appointment time. We typically recommend starting with a teeth whitening procedure. This can be important because any restoration or cosmetic work you choose can involve creating a crown or veneer. Whether restoring a damaged tooth or replacing it, we typically create a new tooth using resin, ceramic, or porcelain. These materials are all similar in nature and are stain resistant. If we transform your smile with veneers, for example, they will not stain like natural teeth. The challenge is that they do not whiten like natural teeth either. That means that before you have cosmetic work, you will want to ensure that your natural teeth are the shade that you like. If you have all of your teeth corrected, then this is not an issue. If, however, you are only focusing on one or two teeth, they will be made to match your surrounding teeth. If you do not like their color, the newly-restored tooth will also be a shade that you do not like.
Our team will then go to work on transforming your smile from ordinary to stunning. Whether we are closing gaps between teeth, changing their overall shape or size, covering dark stains, straightening teeth, or restoring teeth, our cosmetic dental services can give you the smile you have always wanted. For more information or to speak with Dr. Rita The Smile Designer call 3058580505.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- An allograft is a graft of tissue from a donor within the same species as the patient that is not a genetic relative.
- Alveolar Ridge
- The alveolar ridge is the bony ridge for one of the jaw ridges located on the roof of the mouth or on the bottom of the mouth.
- An autograft is a graft of tissue from one portion of an individual’s body to another.
- The obsession with having whiter teeth can lead to bleachorexia, or over bleaching, causing significant damage to the tooth enamel and gums in the process.
- Cap Splint
- A cap splint is a plastic or metallic device that professionals may use to treat mandible or maxillary fractures and cover crowns of teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry combines comprehensive dental principles with artistic sensibility to design and create optimally healthy and beautiful restorations intended to enhance the appearance of one’s smile while preserving ideal function and form.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the length of a tooth for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dental Crown
- A crown is a laboratory fabricated tooth form, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of a natural tooth abutment or a dental implant. It provides patients with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is noted when the outer protective enamel layer of the tooth becomes thin or worn, causing mild to advanced sensitivity to hot, cold, or sweet stimulants.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
Back to top of Cosmetic Dental Services
Don't let dental problems get in the way of having the perfect smile, seek cosmetic dental care today.Cosmetic dental care allows patients to receive the dream smile they've always wanted. You can enhance your smile in a variety of ways for a healthier and better lifestyle. For those searching for a whiter smile, a cosmetic…
Your smile can be flawless with proper dental hygiene at home and our cosmetic dental care.When it comes to a smile, there are certain aspects that brushing and flossing can't change. While proper oral hygiene is essential for one's health, cosmetic dental care offers a variety of procedures to enhance the appearance of one's teethWe…
There's no need to be unhappy with your smile, a cosmetic dentist can bring out the best in your smile.Are you looking for ways to straighten your teeth and achieve your ideal smile? With cosmetic dentistry, we can help. We offer a variety of cosmetic dental services that can help straighten your teeth, correct alignment…
People who do not like the appearance of their teeth are recommended to visit a cosmetic dentist. These dental professionals use a combination of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dental procedures to repair and improve the appearance of a patient’s teeth, allowing the individual to smile confidently again.Before undergoing a smile makeover, the patient will consult…